Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Kitchen


The kind of frying pan and "scrubbie" typically found here. Scrubbie has seen its last day months ago but we combine them all and continue to use it. The frying pan was intolerable last time I was here 5 years ago. That is why I brought my cast iron pan.

This is the kitchen sink. And why is my toddler crying? Because her dress is wet.
The porch with the kitchen door at the end and the living room door open to the right.

The kitchen. It is an upgraded kitchen because it has a gas stove--even though the oven and all but one burner is inoperable. It has a roof and a floor and it is attached to the house. Most kitchens look like the one below. To me, this kitchen is such a mess I don't know where to begin to clean it. I suppose it could start with evicting that mother bird that keeps dropping it's babies onto the stove top. And the hundreds of ants--I have no idea what to do about those. I'm just glad I don't have to cook in the woods with firewood.

These are likely the worst pics of all but in them I have what is considered so much and am so rich (add to that my white skin) that I am in danger of getting robbed any night and I should put up a security fence with barbed wire that might cost me $5000, so that nobody comes and terrorizes me to steal that terrible frying pan pictured above. ...okay, so I'm only joking somewhat about someone stealing the frying pan but then again someone did steal the terrible wheelbarrow with no wheels. What the heck! Seriously, I don't know.



No comments:

Post a Comment