Monday, October 28, 2013

Another weekend.

Recently, Ibuprofen and Advil have become my friends. I can't seem to deal with the muscle pain otherwise. After a long weekend of very physical activities, my body feels like its been hit by a truck. I got a lot of crack sealing done this past weekend. And since I was using the caulk gun, I decided to finish caulking the windows on the west side of the house. The weather was great for it. The caulk was super hard to squeeze out of the tube. Therefore, I'm having some difficulty typing.

The twins loved the outdoors for the most part. While I was sealing cracks in the back yard, they ran around playing and inspecting, while a Hmong ceremony took place in the house immediately adjacent to my back yard. The rattles, gongs and chanting, wafted down to us like the smell of lemongrass and barbecued meat. Their kids played hide and seek all around us while I caulked and the twins played, until they cried in protest.

No comments:

Post a Comment